Ditch the cabin fever; kick the winter blues and bring some sunshine into your life with a visit to Midtown Crossing. We’ve pulled together 10 ideas guaranteed to have you smiling in no time!
2. Nosh on LeadBelly poutine
Honestly, is there anything french fries, cheese curds, gravy and bacon can’t cure?
3. Surprise a friend with a warm cup of coffee and donut from Culprit Café
Their delight is sure to bring a smile to your face!
4. Bring the heat with Ray’s Original Buffalo Wings
The only question – how hot can you handle?
5. Sip a PROOF cocktail and warm up from the inside out
Have your bartender smoke your Old Fashioned – you’ll thank us later!
6. Lighten your to-do list with Wohlner’s Grocery Delivery or Fashion Cleaners Wash | Dry | Fold Service
Why? Because you deserve it!
7. Game on at Spielbound Board Game Café
Do a day pass and play all the games – or purchase a new favorite to play at home.
8. Have Pickleman’s deliver piping hot soup and a toasty sandwich to your front door
Bonus points for dipping the sandwich in the soup!
10. Spoil your four-legged friend with a stop by Long Dog Fat Cat
Have the team help you find a treat your pup is sure to love.
Read on for more information about current Midtown Crossing retailer offerings.
March 1, 2021
Midtown Crossing is turning up the volume this summer with the perfect duet: the sun on our faces and...
January 4, 2021
The Omaha World-Herald recently announced that Ray’s Original Buffalo Wings is moving to a new...
December 23, 2020
The Omaha World-Herald recently announced the addition of The Offices at Turner Park, expected to open in summer 2021.