Ditch the cabin fever; kick the winter blues and bring some sunshine into your life with a visit to Midtown Crossing. We’ve pulled together 10 ideas guaranteed to have you smiling in no time!
2. Nosh on LeadBelly poutine
Honestly, is there anything french fries, cheese curds, gravy and bacon can’t cure?
3. Surprise a friend with a warm cup of coffee and donut from Culprit Café
Their delight is sure to bring a smile to your face!
4. Bring the heat with Ray’s Original Buffalo Wings
The only question – how hot can you handle?
5. Sip a PROOF cocktail and warm up from the inside out
Have your bartender smoke your Old Fashioned – you’ll thank us later!
6. Lighten your to-do list with Wohlner’s Grocery Delivery or Fashion Cleaners Wash | Dry | Fold Service
Why? Because you deserve it!
7. Game on at Spielbound Board Game Café
Do a day pass and play all the games – or purchase a new favorite to play at home.
8. Have Pickleman’s deliver piping hot soup and a toasty sandwich to your front door
Bonus points for dipping the sandwich in the soup!
10. Spoil your four-legged friend with a stop by Long Dog Fat Cat
Have the team help you find a treat your pup is sure to love.
October 4, 2021
Looking for a new job? Several Midtown Crossing retailers are currently hiring. Read on for details and how to apply.
Sept. 1, 2021
Happy Labor Day Weekend from Midtown Crossing. The following retailers have adjusted hours this weekend:
July 29, 2021
Omaha’s first protected bikeway, Market-to-Midtown, between 10th Street and Turner Boulevard on Harney Street, is now open...
July 27, 2021
The best kind of neighborhood is the one that has something for everyone – an urban core setting you can stroll, enjoy the scenery and...
July 15, 2021
Summer just keeps getting better in midtown Omaha. The flowers are in full bloom, the grass has never been more green or lush, the warm summer...